I am really wanting to organize/fix up our pantry. But it is getting new shelving very soon so there is no point in starting yet. This week I decided I would start with my "baking" cupboard in the kitchen.
I'm linking up to Thrifty Decor Chick's Organize It Party
Before:

Most everything is just thrown in there. Do you see all that medicine? No, because alot of it is behind everything else. That was the basic method to this cabinet. Just stuff it behind...


Here is everything spread out on the counter. The WHOLE counter. So much stuff.
A little intentional placement and most of a trash can later:
Whew. I can breathe again. AND there was room left over for the bread to be put in here. We have never had a "real" spot for bread before. And I bought a third container for white flour which I haven't put in yet. When I emptied the flour bucket the last time I put in wheat flour instead of white and haven't had a place for it since, so I needed another air-tight container. I bought these at Target and love them. I might do labels in the future too. Haven't decided.
You wouldn't believe how many expired vitamins I threw out. Sheesh.




3 comments:
Isn't it amazing how such a small change can make such a huge impact? Nice job!
It looks awesome mama! Love it!
Your "before" is more organized than my pantry after I organize it.
Post a Comment