Here is me just before the epidural (I think).

We are a happy family.

Valette Elizabeth Lara
Born January 29, 2011
at 12:57 PM
7 lbs, 12 oz
21 1/2 inches long

You can tell Eric has been crying in this photo. I did too but I guess it went away faster.

Eric, First-Time Daddy. He is doing such a great job and helping so much. He loves to be with Valette and hold and kiss her.

Grandpa Greg and Grandma Julie with their first grandchild. They are pretty in love.

Grandma Vicki and Grandpa Milton with grandbaby 18. They are really excited too. (Who can be not excited about a precious thing like her?)

She has some chubby cheeks. I love them.

I think this is a great photo of my dad. Awesome smile.

(Later that night, we are more recovered.)
Eric and I are just so in love with this little darlin. I am so happy she is here--healthy, and strong.
(labor and delivery story to come)


2 comments:
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!! She is adorable! Are you having so much fun being a mom? I know it takes a little bit to get use to the late night feedings and lack of sleep but she is totally worth it!
Happy Day! She is so precious :) I have missed you guys this week, hopefully we will all get better so we can visit again.
Post a Comment