Thursday, May 10, 2012

Celeste's Baby Shower

See my cute girl in the corner?

 You know those swaddler blankets that are amazing and lightweight and Valette would not get any sleep if I didn't have a couple? Yeah, the ones that when you buy the real thing they are 2 blankets for about $40? I made Celeste a couple of knock offs. I did not spend even close to that. Thankyouverymuch.
 I have LOVED having a sewing machine. Thank you Eric.

 I made my first ever diaper cake.
 Saturday, March 24, 2012
I think it turned out darn cute.
And it just so happened that the target diapers are in the same colors Celeste picked for the shower. Perfect.

 Cute table.


 Aren't those napkins fun?

 I love ramen salad. Just sayin. Also, it looks very pretty and colorful.



 And I love my 50mm lens. It makes such happy images.


 Basically our theme was animals.


 We made our first ever pom poms.
I am a slacker with pictures of our cute, pregnant mom. But don't worry, she isn't pregnant anymore. Casen was born in early April.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Your camera takes fabulous pictures. I forgot how awesome the baby shower looked! Thanks for the happy reminder. I love the blankets you made me...you are wonderful!