Thursday, May 17, 2012

Easter

Saturday, April 8, 2012 
 Valette's first (only) Easter egg hunt. Eric ate almost all of her candy. She got about 2 jelly beans.


 It was okay because this little park had a swing.


 Valette is a BIG fan of swinging.
 She was super cute walking around with her basket. She carried it and a few eggs around the house for a couple weeks until I finally hid it so I wouldn't have to pick them up anymore.

Easter
Sunday April 8, 2011 
 We are all matchy. I would love to tell you that I planned this. But it was a complete accident. I bought Valette's dress a few weeks ahead of time. Easter weekend I decided I wanted to be sure and wear one of my spring colored dresses and then after I got dressed Eric picked his gold tie. He is smart.




 Adria wanted to show off her Easter dress, of course.



She was enjoying playing with the dress. 

 I love this. This photo is wall-worthy. Seriously.
 Cute cousins.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

I think you told me you wore that dress, but I forgot! It still looks good on you! ;)

Cute pictures, I love them!