Tuesday, May 8, 2012

One Year Mini Shoot

Monday, February 27, 2012 
 I had a deadline, so there was no mash the cake photoshoot. (I may still do it.) But these were some fun ones we got in the hour I had to put into this.




This was my favorite of the bunch. I have it on my wall now.

 This was the first day Valette discovered that she loves stairs. Up and down, the whole time. She had a blast.

Now when we go anywhere with stairs she gets very excited. Up. Down. Up. Down. 
 Then she noticed the rocks. Valette hasn't tried to eat dirt yet, but she did try the rocks. These ones are super tiny, I was afraid she would swallow them. But I caught all of her attempts.



She is cute. I know.

Photobucket

1 comment:

LJ said...

Seriously, where have all the babies gone? They were here like, six months ago!