I am interrupting the regularly scheduled, in chronological order, posts for this awesome maternity shoot.
Photos by Elise Millett.
We took these YESTERDAY and she is already done retouching them.
We asked where the baby is, she has never lifted up her own shirt in response to this, it was hilarious.
I also want to thank my friend, Ashley, from Princess KK Necklaces for the awesome matching necklace for Valette. We had fun putting it together.
I really like how I look in these. They are seriously awesome portraits.
I'm so happy with them.
Thank you, Elise!
Thank you, Elise!
This is so us. Eric needs no directing to take lovey pictures.
So tender.
This is an awesome family portrait.
Valette has really changed towards Eric. She treats him so much better the majority of the time now. We are so tickled that she finally decided to be nice.
February 15, 2013
37 Weeks Pregnant
























2 comments:
I can't blame pregnancy hormones for this, but I looked through these pictures and just cried.
These are really cute! And I love your hair!!
Post a Comment