Eric doing a fist pump for his good work.
My birth team.
Mom Julie decided to keep Valette during the birth. Unfortunately she ended up with the stomach bug and so did Grandpa Greg, so Valette went to Celeste's house at 8 am the next morning.
Rachael came to visit, she didn't get to see Abbi because she left town the next morning. But she came to visit when she got back to Mesa.
Showing off her hair.
Meeting Grandpa Milton
Dylan, Grandma Vicki, Abbi, Grandpa Milton, Reese
Valette meeting Abigail for the first time. She did really well, and I was surprised that she totally understood this is the thing that made my tummy big and "Abbi came out" and she has never once asked about the baby in my tummy since. She does frequently repeat that "Abbi came out" though.
Sweet loves.
First new family picture.
I just like Eric's expressions in these two. Ha.
Tender.
Adria LOVES to hold the baby. She is happy to sit and hold her for a very long time.
Love Love.
March 12, 2013
Going home from the hospital.






























1 comment:
First of all, I love it. And I'm sad that I missed her first moments...
Second of all, I look like a freaking whale...
the end.
Post a Comment