I have been basically MIA for a month. Sadly.
I really wanted to update this blog but it just didn't fit in with the other project I had going + having two kids now.
***
So we will return to Valette's birthday.
Valette and Adria share a birthday. So we went to Adria's princess birthday party after taking Valette's pictures.
Here are the princesses eating cupcakes.
I had a park "party" planned for Valette to do with her friends. So the evening of her birthday we just had family come watch her open presents and we ate brownies and ice cream.
Valette is now a pro at present-opening.
She has asked me frequently since Christmas if there is a present to open.
(PS. This is Valette's Minnie Halloween costume that my mom helped me make for her. I love it.)
I got her some baby doll bottles which she loves.
Grandma included some whoppers. She asks for them all the time since Halloween.
Eric wanted her to have her own sword. She started calling everything long a skinny a sword a while ago and Eric wanted to jump the chance. The sword he found came as a two-pack, so they can sword fight together. She loves them.
Eden munching on Valette's new hair bows.
Grandpa Greg helping Valette test out her new baby bottles.
Also please notice the super cute blanket her baby is wrapped in. I made her 2 doll sized blankets as part of her present.
TWO candles. Where has the time gone?
Unfortunately this day was riddled with sickness. Adria and Valette both woke up not feeling well. Valette mostly got over it after her nap. Adria didn't. She was sick the rest of the day after her party. I didn't feel so well at Valette's little party, which I had attributed to over working myself gettting the blankets sewn (they would have gone together super fast, but I was having machine problems and it was stressing me out) and buying her last minute gift...but I woke up in the night very sick. It was a bummer.



No comments:
Post a Comment