February 6, 2013
Adria, George, Casen
Kaylee, Eden, Dylan, Grandma Julie, Valette, Adria, Andreia
Madilyn (I didn't get any with her face, sadly.)
Casen and Kendyl
Adria is eating goldfish, but I'm pretty sure Casen is eating sand.
There were lots more people but I didn't take very many pictures.
Grandma Julie made us chocolate and funfetti cupcakes with blue frosting and goldfish crackers. They were super cute (and yummy!) I can't believe I did not take a picture of them. I brought water bottles and a million goldfish. The kids really enjoyed the snack cups for the fish crackers.
I just wanted to do something simple and visit with friends for her birthday. My mom got sick (that sickness went around forever! I was still dealing with the lingering cough when Abbi was born over a month later) and wasn't able to come but lots of people made it and I had a great time and so did Valette.



No comments:
Post a Comment