Abbi's Purple Birthday
Friday, March 28, 2014
Friday, March 28, 2014
(inspired almost entirely because I wanted to make that banner and hang it in Valette's new purple and yellow room, I'm classy.)
We ate purple food and had purple balloons and wore purple clothes.
I made my best frosted cake ever with the most amazingly cute sprinkles.
Grandma Julie made me springy purple birdie and flower cookies. Grandma Vicki let us use her yard and helped with lots of the food.
Abbi and Lincoln
Eden
Casey and Celeste
Kadyn, Adria, and Valette
Tennyson, she is the exact same age as Abbi and they are best buds.
Tenny's mom, Shesten, let me borrow/use lots of her decor to make this a very purple party. It was so exciting.
Tenny's mom, Shesten, let me borrow/use lots of her decor to make this a very purple party. It was so exciting.
Daddy protecting the cake while we prepared to sing.
Happy Birthday, Dear Abigail
Sweet.
Smash.
One year old.
Very pleased with herself.
Everyone wants to help with the presents.
She was so in love with that doll. She didn't put it down to open the rest of her gifts.
My darling girl.




































1 comment:
Oh she's so cute!! I'm planning to do a rainbow party for Jade's first cuz I wanna do a colorful (and super easy) table and colorful candy is cheap! Hahaha #stayclassy
Post a Comment