Valette and I dyed Easter eggs (her first time) during Abbi's nap.
April 18, 2014
We soaked the egg in vinegar then put it in the sink and dropped a few drops of food coloring (Valette guided the color choices). Then we swirled it around the strainer for a minute to make a marbled look and let it dry on a paper towel. It was fun and we made some good ones.
Of course I didn't do photos of the final product...
Easter Sunday
April 20, 2014
Eric picked out the Easter dresses this year. We randomly found Valette's dress two months earlier when we were wandering Ross on a date (told you I'm classy). I searched for a while and found Abbi the same dress in a different color and Eric and I coordinated. My mom went with me to the new (very south) location of Ribbons and Lace and we got them matching hair bows. So darling. Abbi wasn't ready for the photo opp though.
Grandma and Grandpa came to church with us that day.







No comments:
Post a Comment