Here's the deal, I was only trying to figure out what is wrong with blogger, I've been trying to load a different photo on here for two days....oh well, Ill figure it out.
This one is from our announcement pictures, actually it really needs editing on the right side, I just picked a random one for an experiment. Maybe I'll work on this one next though. Until then, enjoy.


2 comments:
Hey Noelle! That's exciting that you're getting a house! It is so much work to fix one up, but definately so rewarding!! It is amazing to live through so much progress...enjoy it and take TONS of pictures (which I know you will). My favorite blog right now is thriftydecorchic.blogspot.com she has so many fun, inexpensive ideas to decorate a house (I keep stealing ALL of her ideas :) I'll keep in touch..see ya -Jen
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture! You two are so sweet, I just love you to death.
Post a Comment