I stole this from Eric's sister Elise, it's one I hadn't seen before because it came from her camera. Wow. What a Precious, Tender, Lovely day: May 31, 2008. On Sunday Eric and I celebrated our for real One Year Anniversary. We took Friday off of work and spent a full 3 days together. It was lovely. Saturday night we went to my current favorite-but-too-expensive-to-visit-often restraunt Macaroni Grill. Then Sunday he made me breakfast, and we talked and watched a movie and just spent time together. I made him dinner and we enjoyed our lovely, and seriously tasty, wedding cake. I love being married. Eric is my Sun. He brightens my days and protects my nights. Being held all night is one of my very favorite things. I wish I could express better in words all that he means to me. I love him, there is no better expression of joy and happiness. Love.
This is it, it was even still pretty, most of the frosting completely intact =) Thank you, Shye Peterson.
Also, he surprised me with THIS:


6 comments:
Congrats you two! I honestly can't believe that it has been a year since you got married. Hopefully everything is goind good. We really need to get together and catch up. Miss you both!
You guys are such a darling couple! Congrats!!!
What a pretty necklace! And your cake is so pretty and intact! Shye makes the best cakes...
woah!! he actually SURPRISED you with it?!! that's so unlike Eric!! most of the time he can't wait to tell you!!
NoeL !!! ConGRATS ! Your so Very SwEET and I'm glAD you are Both HappY !
WoWOWW - Good job on Storing that cake -- Glad it was STill a bit Tasty ;-)
And Thank You Lauren ...
LovES to You -- shye
Congrats on the ONE YEAR!!!
Post a Comment