Sunday, June 21, 2009

Up Do

Today I felt like an up do for church. I learned to do this one a long time ago, but I haven't done it to my hair for probably 5 years. I think your hair has to be JUST the right length to accomplish it and today it worked. phew. Actually when I started I pulled my hair up and then stared at the mirror for a whole minute thinking "oh no, I forgot how to do it!" But I got it on the second try. =) Tell me what you think:


This one is artistically more interesting, but you can see less of the do. Also I look like I'm making a ballerina hand pose, hahaha.



I know this one is odd, but I sure like it. Eric said he does too, so at least I'm not crazy. Also, I wore lipstick to church today on a whim, yeah, miracle. I know.

This blurry one is interesting too, I like what it did to the clip thing, like there are two of them. Plus it makes my hair look REALLY red ;>

(Keep in mind these photos are after all day of wearing this, it wasn't falling down quite this much when we went to church.)