Thursday, June 11, 2009

a little something to celebrate

This might make me a little lame, but today I am just celebrating how my blog reached it's 1000th view yesterday. Wohoo. Just a little something to smile about after a long day. Thank you, those out there who read and comment on my shared life experiences. It makes me happy knowing people out there care just becasue it's fun. I've certainly enjoyed this whole Blog World thing. Thank you for caring about me.

4 comments:

Jill said...

awwwww.

We love you too. ;)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Happy 1000th view!

Susan said...

Love you Noelle! Guess what I just bought a plane ticket to AZ for next weekend. Yep, I am coming to the Bell's sealing. It would be awesome to see you and Eric and of course your mom and dad too!

Susan said...

Noelle -
So exciting about your house! I am happy for you. I am coming June 26 and will leave June 29. We are coming for the Bell's sealing and it will just be Evan and I. We couldn't afford for all of us to come. I am excited to see you. I haven't told Rachael or your mom yet, will you pass it along for me. I am looking forward to seeing you all soon.